Saturday, January 1, 2011

January Pattern of the Month

Tasty treats to generate smiles instead of calories



© Hannah Kaminsky http://bittersweetblog.wordpress.com


I must say, this pattern is the exact reason that I learned to crochet, though I do not recall how I originally stumbled across this genius piece of art.

The entire pattern can be completed using only the slip stitch and single crochet stitch. The hardest part is crocheting in only the back loops, but it is only for a minuscule part of the pattern. In retrospect, I think even the back loops would be easy, but at the time, I was new to crocheting.

Supersaver yarn will more than suffice and it requires so little yarn that this pattern is great for using up scraps!

It is an excellent beginners pattern, light and refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment